Part 3: Start shipping Amazon orders with Zenstores
Once your Amazon account has been connected to Zenstores, you’ll need to connect your couriers and then you can print shipping labels for your Amazon orders.
How to ship your Amazon orders using Zenstores
By connecting your Amazon store to Zenstores you’ll be able to quickly print shipping labels for a range of couriers including Royal Mail, Yodel, DPD and Parcelforce. Find out how to link your couriers to your Zenstores account here.
- Within your Zenstores account go to ‘Orders’ and then the ‘New Orders list’.
- Choose one order or tick the boxes next to multiple orders to create labels for more than one order.
- When you’ve chosen the orders that you want to create labels for, click the green ‘Create shipment’ button on the right hand side.
- A pop up window will appear and you can choose which of your linked couriers you want to use for the orders you selected.
- The exact process will depend on which courier you are using, but for most couriers you'll have to select which service you want to use and enter details about the parcels.
- Once you’ve completed all the required fields click ‘Book shipments’
- The next window will tell you that the shipments have been successfully created. Then click the green button that says ‘print labels’.
- Your shipping labels will open as a PDF document in a new browser tab, ready to print.
- Then go back to the Zenstores browser tab and click ‘Mark order as dispatched’. Your order will then be automatically updated as dispatched in Amazon and the tracking details will be uploaded to Amazon.
This process works almost exactly the same way whether you are printing shipping labels for 1 or 100 orders.
Merging Amazon orders in Zenstores
Zenstores automatically checks the addresses for all your new Amazon orders and if there are any going to the same address you will be given the option to merge those orders. You can also manually merge your orders and unmerge orders if you don’t want to ship them together.
- Orders with the same shipping address in the New orders list will be detected by Zenstores. An alert will appear at the top right hand side of the list, giving you the option to merge the orders.
- Merged orders will then appear together in the New orders list with a purple ‘merged’ flag on the right to let you know that these orders are merged.
- You can then click ‘Create shipment to create a shipping label for the combined order and dispatch it as normal.
You can unmerge an order by opening the merged order, clicking on the Order ID and then scrolling down the page to click ‘Unmerge Order’.