Can't print labels due to pop up blocker or Chrome settings
For some people when they reach the point where they want to print their label, they come across issues of the label not opening a new tab. This can be down to a couple of things:
- you either have a pop up blocker installed (Adblock Plus for example)
- Or your browsers native settings are set up to not allow pop ups
If you using Adblock Plus or something similar just go into its settings and make sure that pop ups aren't blocked for Zenstores.
To fix this issue in Chrome please follow the step by step guide below:
1. Click on the three vertical lines on the top right, then click Settings on the drop down.
2. Then click Advanced Settings
3.Then click Content Settings
4.In the pop up scroll down till you find Pop-ups, then click Manage Exceptions
5. In the Hostname Pattern input fill in [*.]app.zenstores.com then make sure Behaviour is set to Allow, then finally click Finished
And that's it your labels should now print fine.