How to cancel a courier shipment (APC Overnight, Yodel and Parcelforce)
In this guide were going to be talking about how to cancel a shipment that has been booked with one of our courier's integrations. This includes APC Overnight, Yodel and Parcelforce. If cancelling Royal Mail shipments please see this guide: How to cancel a Royal Mail shipment
This guide will not work with DPD or Parcel2Go. If you need to cancel shipments for either DPD or Parcel2Go then please get in touch with us.
1. First of all click on the courier icon of the order, you would like to cancel.
2. In the following pop-up simply click Cancel with the courier, this sends a message to the courier requesting a cancellation and can take a few seconds.
3. After allowing a few seconds the order will update with the following message. Once you see this you will know that your shipment has been cancelled with Royal Mail.
4. If you also want to mark your order as unshipped in Zenstores as well, you will also need to click the Void link. This will remove the Green Truck from your order and mark the order as new.
5. Once you have clicked the link you will be able to see that all the orders line items are no longer marked as shipped and your order will have moved back to your New orders list.
And there you have it, a successfully cancelled Royal Mail shipment.