How to cancel a Royal Mail shipment
In this guide were going to be talking about how to cancel a shipment that has been booked out with Royal Mail.
Please note this can only be performed if you haven't manifested your orders for the day.
1. First of all click on the courier icon of the order, you would like to cancel.
2. In the following pop-up simply click Cancel with the courier, this sends a message to Royal Mail requesting a cancellation and can take a few seconds.
3. After allowing a few seconds the order will update with the following message. Once you see this you will know that your shipment has been cancelled with Royal Mail.
4. If you also want to mark your order as unshipped in Zenstores as well, you will also need to click the Void link. This will remove the Green Truck from your order and mark the order as new.
5. Once you have clicked the link you will be able to see that all the orders line items are no longer marked as shipped and your order will have moved back to your New orders list.
And there you have it, a successfully cancelled Royal Mail shipment.