How to print A4 integrated address labels
In this guide were going to be talking about how to print A4 integrated address labels for your parcels.
Scroll further down if you prefer a step by step guide.
Step by step guide:
1. First of all select an order from your new orders list, then click the green Create shipment button
2. In the Shipping method pop up list select Address label
3. Then in the Label format drop down box, select A4 integrated label S11
4. When you have selected A4 integrated label S11 you can then fill in your couriers name (Shipping method) and tracking details (Tracking number), and finally click Create shipments
5. Once Zenstores has created your labels you can click the Print labels button
6. This will load up your label in a new tab ready for printing, once you have finished printing you can mark your orders as dispatched.
And there you have it, easy A4 integrated address labels.