Zenstores launches an integration with P2P, a FedEx company
We’re delighted to announce that we’ve teamed up with P2P, a FedEx company to make international shipping easier for growing ecommerce businesses.
📦 Support for all P2P business services from Zenstores
P2P’s flexible delivery solutions are designed to make international ecommerce available to businesses of all sizes. So if you’re looking for a courier to help with international shipping then they could be worth a look!
How do I get setup?
Already have a P2P account? You can connect this up to Zenstores today, just click this link
Don’t have a P2P Account? Find out more about shipping with P2P
New to Zenstores? First you'll need to create a free Zenstores account here
International expansion awaits!
- NEW INTEGRATION - DX: If you ship with DX you can now use Zenstores to book shipments and print labels in seconds. Find out more here.
- NEW INTEGRATION - Hermes: If you ship with Hermes you can now use Zenstores to book shipments and print labels in seconds. Find out more here.
- NEW FEATURE - Shipments: The new Shipments view will make it easier and faster for you to:
- Browse and print shipping labels from the last 30 days
- View and resolve any shipping errors quickly
- Dispatch orders in bulk
- Check which user created a batch of shipments
- Print Jobsheets, Invoices and Packing Slips for batches of orders
- NEW FEATURE - Customs Profiles: We know that entering customs information for international orders can be a drag, so we’ve launched two new features that will make filling them out a thing of the past! Save your frequently used customs information as a Customs Profile and this will be automatically filled in every time you see the customs form. Plus, Autopilot will instantly populate customs information for each line item in a shipment and estimate the product weights. Find out more: How to create and use a Customs profile to speed up your international shipping
- NEW FEATURE - Packages: Say goodbye to entering dimensions and weights for every order as you can now save the dimensions and weights as a package and never have to enter that information again! Find out more: How to use saved packages to speed up your shipping
- NEW INTEGRATION - Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime: Zenstores for Amazon Seller Fulfilled Prime enables retailers with the lucrative Amazon Prime badge to fulfil Amazon Prime orders directly from Zenstores, in bulk, in seconds. Find out more here
- NEW INTEGRATION - Amazon Merchant Fulfilment: This integration gives Amazon sellers using Zenstores to dispatch orders, who don't currently offer Prime shipping, access to the competitive rates offered directly by Amazon for all UK Amazon orders. Find out more here
- Improved date settings for CSV importing: When uploading a .CSV to Zenstores you can now select which date format to use (US or UK style).
- Configure Shopify dispatch emails: Retailers selling on Shopify can now Enable/Disable dispatch notification emails to customers from Zenstores.
- Amazon SFP orders: We’re still working on the best way to deal with SFP orders for all the businesses using Zenstores as we’re hearing a lot of different things, but in the meantime we’ve made it easier to see SFP orders (they’re now flagged) and filter them out from your regular Amazon orders.
- Royal Mail: SKU’s on shipping labels. If you’re one of the many companies that pick and pack orders without anything other than a shipping label as a reference, we’ve made getting this on your Royal Mail labels easier. A small win but should save a bunch of paper - so big picture etc…
Find out how to do this here & more about going green here with this great blog post too (full disclosure it’s written by us) here
- Royal Mail: Switch off 2D Delivery Confirmation codes from updating on your sales channels. If you’re having issues with sales channels not getting along with Royal Mail 2D Delivery Confirmation codes, we’ve made it easier to switch these off. See how to do this here
- Royal Mail: Manifests should generate much faster and you won’t need to refresh to complete the manifest send.
- DPD: Zenstores will now validate that a service can be booked by checking the postcode against the service list to ensure no booking errors happen just as you’re about to finish shipping.
- NEW INTEGRATION: We launched our integration with the APC Overnight New Horizon (Hypaship) platform to all Zenstores user. Want to find out more about this and hear how it was an overnight success for one incredibly helpful Zenstores customer - head over to the APC Overnight site
- All sales channels: We’ll now notify you from your Zenstores dashboard immediately if there are any connection issues between your sales channels and Zenstores. Until now we only sent out emails when this happened and for the most part, this solved the issue, but in cases where emails weren’t seen in time and orders were going missing, causing headaches, so we’ve fixed this.
- All sales channels: You can now stop orders importing into Zenstores from one of your sales channels if you would like to manage these externally but still keep the previous order records in Zenstores. Previously, you could only delete a channel and its orders - which made it more impossible to keep a record of these sales.
- Zenstores Insights: Initial release of the new elastic search index. Translated to in non-tech speak, this means new data will come into Zenstores Insights instantly.
- Zenstores Insights: We’ll now show you your data on Zenstores Insights from the day you signed up for the product - so you can track yearly sales increases and a whole bunch more incredibly quickly.
- Design: We made some small tweaks to the design of Zenstores - improving the channel settings page styling and layout.
- Error reporting: We want to be more transparent about issues going forward - sometimes they’re our fault, sometimes they’re not - the most important thing is you know what’s going on. So we’ve updated our sales channel tests error messages so they now show more detail, including timeout messages.