Zenstores simplifies shipping for WooCommerce sellers with new integration
March 30, 2016
30.03.2016 - Bristol, UK: Zenstores — the shipping platform for online sellers — has today launched a new integration with WooCommerce, the most popular ecommerce platform in the world.
With time-sapping shipping tasks typically taking hours out of every working day, sellers can easily become bogged down just trying to get orders out the door. Zenstores’ newly added support for WooCommerce now gives any ecommerce seller with a WordPress site a simple way to take back that time and spend it growing their business instead.
The Zenstores platform streamlines the management of orders from WooCommerce and makes dispatching items with shipping providers quick and easy. The platform also supports sellers who list their products on more than one marketplace at the same time, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento and Shopify.
Kanika Townsend, who runs online clothing store Coke Bottle Cartel, described the platform as: “Simple and easy to use, Zenstores has saved us countless hours shipping orders from our WooCommerce and other stores.”
Tom Palmer, Zenstores CEO, commented: “Integrating with WooCommerce makes our platform available to a massive and highly-engaged global audience of small online sellers and makes us part of the amazing WordPress community, which we’re delighted to now be able to contribute to.”
Headquartered in Bristol (UK), Zenstores launched in January 2015 and saw more than one million orders shipped through its platform in its first year. It has recently added support for Royal Mail 2D Barcode Labels, making it easier for sellers to adapt to Royal Mail’s new standard. Integrations with leading ecommerce platforms BigCommerce and OpenCart are all planned for Q2.
- Product page: https://www.zenstores.com/woocommerce
- Zenstores has an industry-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 95.5 (March 2016)
- The cloud-based platform supports sellers using Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce ecommerce platforms
- The platform supports sellers shipping orders with Royal Mail (PPI and 2D Barcode labels), myHermes, Yodel, APC and SecuredMail
- Zenstores is backed by WebStart Bristol and Downing Venture Capital