Christmas is fast approaching, and when you’re selling online it’s important to know when you can still post to your customers and expect their items to be delivered before Christmas. We’ve compiled a list of all the last posting dates so you can see what delivery options you have left, starting with UK last posting dates, and then a complete day-by-day list of Christmas post deadlines:
UK Last Posting Dates
Saturday 19th December: 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed For
Monday 21st December: 1st Class and Royal Mail Signed For
Wednesday 23rd December: Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed.
Tuesday 22nd December: Express48, Express48large
Wednesday 23rd December (Last collection, delivery 24th): express9, express10, expressAM, expressPM, express24
Tuesday 22nd December: Europe EU, United Kingdom
18th December: 72 hour services and remote locations
21st December: Last shipping for 48 hour service
22nd December: Last shipping for 24 hour service
17th December: Last day courier can be booked for the next day
18th December: Last day parcels can be dropped off for Christmas delivery.
Christmas Post Deadlines
- Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail) - Czech Republic, Germany, Italy Poland
- DPD Direct - Bahrain, Finland, Kuwait, New Zealand
- Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail): Canada, Finland, Sweden, USA
- Parcelforce globalpriority: USA & Canada
- Parcelforce globalvalue: Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Rest of the World.
- DPD Classic: Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Romania, Serbia.
- DPD Direct: Japan, Singapore, Sweden, USA
- DPD Air Classic: Australia, China, Greece, New Zealand
- Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail): Austria, Iceland, Ireland, Portugal, Spain
- DPD Classic: Finland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden
- DPD Direct: Canada, Denmark, Egypt, Hong Kong, Italy, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Oman, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
- DPD Air Classic: Canada, USA
- MyHermes: Last day a courier can be booked to collect the next day
- Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail): France
- Parcelforce globalpriority: Western Europe, Eastern Europe and Rest of the World.
- DPD Classic: Czech Republic, Italy, Poland, Slovakia
- DPD Direct: France, Germany, Qatar, Spain
- DPD Air Classic: Germany
- DPD Air Express: Australia, China, Greece, New Zealand
- Yodel: 72 hour services and remote locations
- My Hermes: Last day parcels can be dropped off for pre-Christmas delivery
- Royal Mail International Standard (Airmail): Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Switzerland
- Parcelforce globalexpress: Western Europe, USA/Canada, Eastern Europe and Rest of the World.
- DHL Express: Rest of the World
- DPD International drop off
- DPD Classic: Austria, Denmark, Germany, Spain
- DPD Direct: Belgium, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland.
- DPD Air Classic: France
- DPD Air Express: Canada, USA
- Royal Mail UK 2nd Class and Royal Mail Signed For.
- Royal Mail UK 1st Class and Royal Mail Signed For.
- Yodel: 48 hour service
- Parcelforce irelandexpress: Republic of Ireland
- DHL Express: Europe non-EU, USA, Canada, Mexico
- DPD Classic: France (including Monaco), Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Switzerland.
- DPD Air Express: Germany
- Yodel: 24 hour service
- Parcelforce Express48, Express48large.
- DHL Express: Europe EU, United Kingdom
- DPD UK Drop Off
- DPD Classic: Belgium, Netherlands
- DPD Air Express: France
- Royal Mail UK Special Delivery Guaranteed.
- Parcelforce (last collection) express9, express10, expressAM, expressPM, express24
For a full list of DPD Air Classic and DPD Air Express Christmas posting deadlines take a look here.