Connecting your Royal Mail account (OBA) to Zenstores
Getting your Royal Mail OBA account integrated with your Zenstores is a simple process.
What do I need to request the integration?
- Royal Mail OBA account number - This is the account number of your Royal Mail Online Business Account (OBA)
- OBA company name - This is the name of the company that you have associated with your Royal Mail OBA account
- OBA email address - This is the email address you use to log into your Royal Mail Online Business Account (OBA)
Step by step guide:
1. First of all hover over 'Settings' and click 'Shipping'
2. Then click the 'Add a courier' button and select 'Royal Mail' from the drop-down list.
3. You will then be taken to a page to double-check that you have a Royal Mail OBA account. As long as you do have a Royal Mail OBA you can then click the "Yes, I have an OBA account" button.
4. You will then be taken to a page where you need to input your OBA credentials. This includes your Royal Mail OBA account number, the name of the company associated with your Royal Mail account and the email address you use to log into your Royal Mail OBA account.
Once you have filled in these three fields you can simply click the 'Complete setup' button.
5. Next, a thank-you page will load up and all you have to do is wait for us to get in touch.