eCommerce shop systems that support CSV order exports
When a direct integration with Zenstores isn't available yet for your eCommerce shop system, it is still possible to import your orders into Zenstores to avail of our easy order management and courier integrations.
CSV order export and Zenstores order import options
You can do this by exporting your orders as a CSV from your shop system and then import them into your Zenstores account using our handy CSV import feature, you can find more info about how that works here: How to import orders from a CSV file
Is my eCommerce shop system supported?
If your not sure your current shop system is supported never fear. Below you will find a list of shop systems that are known to support the exporting of orders via CSV.
- EKM Powershop - How to export EKM Powershop order data
- Not On The High Street - Do support CSV exports please get in touch with their support for help on this
- OpenCart - Support is available via both paid and free plugins, full list here: OpenCart export plugins
- Prestashop - Support is available via a plugin which is available here: Orders (CSV, Excel) Export Module
- BigCommerce - How to export BigCommerce order data
- Squarespace - How to export Squarespace order data
- FreeWebstore - How to export FreeWebstore order data
My shop system isn't on the list what should I do?
If your shop system isn't on this list it doesn't mean that you can't export your orders as a CSV, the best thing to do is to get in touch with the company that built your shop system and check with them if this kind of functionality is supported.