How to cancel subscriptions and accounts
If you need to cancel your Zenstores subscription or account then please see the guides below.
Cancelling your Zenstores Account
If you want to cancel your account you will need to get in touch with us, but there are a couple of things you need to do first.
The first thing you will need to do is deactivate all your connected sales channels.
Please be aware this will remove all orders from your Zenstores account. Which will remove all your Customer data, all your Order data all your Insights data and stop your daily email summary emails.
!!WARNING!! IF YOU DELETE YOUR SALES CHANNELS ALL YOUR ORDERS WILL BE REMOVED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT !!!WARNING!!!
1. To delete your channel('s) first of all hover over Settings and click Stores.
2. Then just click on each channel and click the relevant delete button. Each button will say something like Delete or Deactivate.
Shopify Deactivate button:
Woocommerce Delete button:
3. Once you have finished removing all your sales channels then please just drop us an email on email@example.com letting us know you want to close your account.
Cancelling your subscription (monthly payments)
If for whatever reason you need to cancel or pause your current monthly subscription then you can follow the below process.
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Plans & Billing
2. Then all you have to do is click the Unsubscribe from this plan link.
And that's it you subscription has now been cancelled. You can re-subscribe at any time by returning to this page and clicking the Upgrade your plan button.