How to part dispatch an order
Sometimes the amount of products in an order can be too big for one parcel, luckily with Zenstores you can part dispatch an order, splitting up a single order into multiple shipments. Check out our handy guide explaining this process below.
Scroll further down if you prefer a step by step guide.
Step by step guide:
1. First of all select the order you would like to part dispatch using the check boxes on the left and then click Create shipment.
2. Then select your preferred courier
3. In the next box input all your normal order data (Weigh, service etc.) Then down near the bottom of the form click the Part Dispatch button
4. This will reveal a new section showing the orders line items (or products), from here you can select what items you want to go out with this first dispatch. So reduce the quantity of the item you don't want to go out to with this order to 0, you can then click Book Shipments
5. This will then load up your label, next click Print Labels this will open up a new tab where you can print your label. Once you've finished printing your label navigate back to Zenstores to finish dispatching your order.
To then dispatch the rest of the order click the X in the top right corner of the box.
Important! do not click the Mark orders as dispatched button, otherwise this will dispatch your entire order.
6. The easiest way to find the order with the remaining items is to use the search. This is on the top right and you can simply type in your order title and then hit enter. If on the other hand you don't have many orders you can just navigate to the In progress list and continue on to step 7
7. When you search has finished look for the order which has the orange truck icon, instead of the green one. Then select your order using the check boxes on the left hand side and click Create shipments.
8. This will then bring up your normal order dialogue, simply select your courier like before then when once you've done that you will be able to select your shipping service and input weight etc. If you have more than one line item left in your order you could then part dispatch again to split the order into 3 (or as many as you like) dispatches. If your not finished and want to split the order up further just repeat the previous steps with the remainder of the order.
But if your finished you can just click Book Shipments, print your labels and finally Mark orders as dispatched
And there you have it a single order part dispatched as 2 separate orders.