How to print Parcel2Go shipping labels
Once you have finished connecting your Parcel2Go account you'll then want to start booking out shipments. In this guide, we'll cover how to do this.
1. First of all, select an order or orders using the checkbox(es) on the left-hand side.
2. Then click the Create shipments button and select Parcel2Go from the select a courier window.
3. This will then load up the Parcel2Go booking window.
There are a few things to be aware of here, firstly if any of your orders are missing an email address or phone number you will have to add these in. You won't be able to book out a shipment for an order with no phone number.
Luckily all you have to do is click Enter phone and then fill in a phone number.
Also its possible you won't have your collection address set the first time, luckily all you need to do is click the down arrow to the right of Collection address and select your preferred collection address from the dropdown.
4. Once you have finished inputting any missed data you'll next want to input all your parcel information. Fill in your parcel's weight (kg), dimensions (L, W, H) and the total value of the order you can then click the Get parcel rates button.
5. Once you click Get parcel rates after a short period of time you will see a list of services appear. Now all you need to do is look through the available services and select the one that is right for you by clicking the relevant Buy this service button.
6. If you are processing more than one order you can click Continue which will load up the next order in the list, you can then repeat steps 3,4 and 5.
If on the other hand you are only processing a single order or you have finished creating shipments for all your orders you can then click View basket.
7. On the basket page, you will see a summary of all the orders you are about to book out with Parcel2Go. if you notice any issues you can just click the Edit link otherwise if you're happy with everything simply click the Confirm and book services button.
8. Then you just have to wait for your labels to generate and you can Print your labels and Mark your orders as dispatched like normal.
And there you have it, booking shipments and printing labels with Parcel2Go