How to upgrade or downgrade your account's subscription
Not all businesses have the same volume of orders all the time, and at times you may need to upgrade or downgrade your subscription. This guide will talk you're through how to do both processes.
Upgrading your Zenstores subscription
1. First of all hover over Settings and click Plans & Billing.
2. Then in the Plan section click the Upgrade Button.
3. Then all you need to do is choose either monthly or annual payments and then click Subscribe on the relevant plan for your needs.
Downgrading your current subscription
1. First of all repeat steps 1 and 2
2. Then you just have to select a plan that is lower than your current plan and click Subscribe, in this example that's our lowest plan the 1500 Shipments Plan.
And there you have it! How to upgrade and downgrade your Zenstores subscriptions.
Question - "Will I still have to pay for the remainder of my current plan or get double charged?"
Answer - Don't worry you’ll only be charged for the days you use on each plan when upgrading or downgrading.