How to connect your Magento Store with Zenstores
Please note: If you are unfamiliar with installing Magento Extensions then we strongly recommend getting an IT professional to install the extension for you.
In this guide were going to be talking about how to connect your Magento store to your Zenstores account.
If you experience any issues please check out our troubleshooting common Magento issues guide
Step by step guide:
1. First of all hover over Settings and from the drop down select Stores
2. Then click Connect a store and from this drop down select Magento
3. This will load up the Magento integration form, first of all Name your new magento connection. This is only for reference purposes but we suggest you do it anyway as it makes troubleshooting issues much easier.
Installing the Magento Zenstores extension
4. Next open up your Magento admin in a new tab and then login to your account.
5. Once you have logged in, on the top menu hover over System, then hover over Magento Connect then click Magento Connect Manager
6. This will load up the Magento Connect Manager, you will have to login again but it is the same login details as your Magento admin.
7. Once you have logged into your Magento Connect account(please see image 1), then please follow this link: Zenstores Magento extension. This will take you to the Zenstores Magento extension page (please see image 2), you will have to login here or if you haven't before create an account.
8. Once you see the Zenstores Magento extension page just click on the blue Install Now button
9. Then agree to the extension license agreement and click Get Extension Key
10. Then copy the extension key itself
11. Once you've copied the extension key you can return to the Magento Connect Manager and paste the extension key in the install input field near the top of the page. Then click Install this will load the extension onto your Magento store, you can then click Proceed to finish the installation.
12. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a dialogue of the install process, once you see Cache cleaned successfully you can scroll back to the top and click Return to Admin.
Connecting your Magento Zenstores extension with your Zenstores account
13. Hover over System and click Configuration
14. Scroll down till you see Services and then click the Zenstores API Access link
15. This will load up the important information for actually connecting your Magento store with your Zenstores account.
First of all copy the API Key then navigate back to the Magento connection form back in your Zenstores account and paste key into the API Key* input box. And then repeat this process but for the API Endpoint, and past it into the API Endpoint* input box instead.
Please note: Sometimes on this page you receive a 404 error (A blank page), if this happens don't panic simply logout and then log back in, repeat steps 13 and 14 and things should then be fine.
16. Now before we click the save button I just want to cover a few of the other options available on this form
First is the Backwards Sync checkbox, if this is unchecked then Zenstores will not update your Magento store when orders are shipped, most people want to keep this checked.
Then we have the Send shipping confirmation email, if you have this ticked and an order is shipped on Zenstores an email will get sent from your Magento store.
And finally the Include M2E Pro orders checkbox, if you currently use the M2E Pro extension then you will want this checked, otherwise please uncheck this.
Then once you have checked these settings and your happy you can finally click Save.
And there you have it, you have now connected your Magento store to your Zenstores account. And remember if your experiencing any issues then please see our Troubleshooting common Magento issues guide.