How to connect your eBay store with Zenstores
Managing eBay orders with Zenstores is easy, and takes under a minute to set up. Here's a short video that demonstrates how to link your eBay account with Zenstores.
Scroll further down if you prefer a step by step guide.
Linking multiple channels or eBay accounts
If you have already linked a marketplace, web-shop or different eBay account with Zenstores then you will not see the prompt as per the video. However you can easily link more accounts by hovering over Settings and then clicking on Channels, you can then click on the Add a new channel button and finally in the drop down select eBay.
Step by step guide:
1. First of all hover over settings and click channels.
2. Then click on Add a new channel and from the drop down select eBay
3. Once you have clicked on eBay you will be taken to an eBay login page, here you can just log in with your normal eBay login details.
4. You will then be taken to an approval page where eBay will ask you if you want to grant Zenstores to access your eBay account, all you have to do is click I agree (don't worry no sensitive data such as emails and passwords will be shared).
5. Once you click I agree you will redirected back to Zenstores and as long as there have been no issues you will see the below message displayed at the top of the page.
And there you have it, you can now get on with shipping your orders.