How to connect your eBay store with Zenstores
Managing eBay orders with Zenstores is easy, and takes under a minute to set up. Here's a short video that demonstrates how to link your eBay account with Zenstores.
Scroll further down if you prefer a step-by-step guide.
Linking multiple channels or eBay accounts
If you have already linked a marketplace, webshop, or another eBay account with Zenstores, then you will not see the prompt as per the video. However, you can easily link more accounts by hovering over Settings and clicking on Store Integrations. You then click on the Connect a Store button and select eBay from the dropdown menu.
1. First of all, hover over Settings and click Store Integrations.
2. Then click on Connect a store and select eBay from the dropdown.
3. Once you've clicked on eBay, you will be taken to the eBay login page. Here you can just log in with your normal eBay login details.
4. You will then be taken to an approval page where eBay will ask you if you want to grant Zenstores to access your eBay account. All you have to do is click I agree but don't worry, sensitive data such as passwords won't be shared.
5. Once you click I agree, you will be redirected back to Zenstores. As long as there aren't any issues, you'll see the below message displayed at the top of the page:
And there you have it - you can now get on with shipping your orders!