Printing plain address labels
When a customer makes an order on one of your sales channels and you don't want to use or don't have a specific shipping integration you can still print a label. In this guide were going to cover how to create plain address labels from your orders.
1. First of all select your orders using the check-boxes on the left hand side, then click Create shipments.
2. Then in the pop up select the Address label option.
3. In the next section select your label format from the Label format drop down list.
4. Then click Create shipments.
5. Once Zenstores has finished creating your labels, click the Print labels button.
6. This will open up a new tab, with all your labels in it ready to be sent to the printer.
And there you have it, the simple process of plain address labels.