Connect your Royal Mail OBA account to your Zenstores account
What are the benefits?
The main benefit of integrating your Royal Mail account with Zenstores is speed. You can print labels very quickly without leaving Zenstores or having to manually enter delivery information.
How much does it cost?
Your billing agreement and postage rates with Royal Mail stay exactly the same as if using Royal Mail DMO or OBA directly. You will still be invoiced by Royal Mail weekly/monthly for the services used as normal. There is no integration fee or cost to use the integration for Zenstores customers.
Step by step guide:
1. First of all hover over 'Settings' and click 'Shipping'
2. Then click the 'Add a courier' button and select 'Royal Mail' from the drop-down list.
3. You will then be taken to a page to double-check that you have a Royal Mail OBA account. As long as you do have a Royal Mail OBA you can then click the "Yes, I have an OBA account" button.
4. You will then be taken to a page where you need to input your OBA credentials. This includes your Royal Mail OBA account number, the name of the company associated with your Royal Mail account and the email address you use to log into your Royal Mail OBA account.
Once you have filled in these three fields you can simply click the 'Complete setup' button.
5. And that's all you need to do, you can leave rest up to us. Once your integration has been approved by Royal Mail and everything has been set up in your Zenstores account we will let you know.